Tour Operator "Baikal - Intour" invites you to visit Buryatia! It is the land of ancient history, unique monuments of nature, multinational unique culture, religion, interesting people, craftsmen, and the sacred Lake Baikal! As many people as possible should see and appreciate the sights of our region. So that is why we offer various options for travel to Buryatia:
- guided tours through the city of Ulan-Ude with a visit to the National Museum of Buryatia, the Ethnographic Museum of the peoples of Trans-Baikal, the Odigitrievsky cathedral, the «Hambyn Hure» Datsan (Buddhist Monastery), the center of Tibetan medicine, the Opera and Ballet theater, the Soviet square and many others.
- active tours to the Chivyrkuy Bay, Tunka "Switzerland", the Barguzin Valley, which will give you a memorable impressions of the alloys of hiking, equestrian, water and other routes located in the most beautiful parts of Buryatia.
- Pilgrim tours with visits to Buddhist temples (Ivolginsky temple, Duynhor Datsan, Egituysky Datsan, Tamchinsky Datsan, etc.), familiarity with the teaching of Buddhism, visiting the sacred historical sites.
- ethnic tours with a visit to the village of Old Believers, where you can visit the ancient Orthodox Church, you can participate in the Wedding Ceremony and taste the traditional cuisine of Old Believers. You will have a trip to Buryat village with a visit to a traditional Buryat dwelling - yurta, you can participate in the preparation of the Buryat national cuisine – buuzy. Then you will participate in an archery - one of the "three men games" (wrestling, horse racing, archery).
- a journey on the "Great Tea Road" with a visit to an ancient merchant city Kyakhta or "Sandy Venice" as Kyakhta was called, and the famous museum of V.A. Obruchev, the Museum of the Decembrists in the Novoselenginsk village, the Old Believer village - Tarbagatai, Ivolginsky Datsan and Ulan-Ude.
- private tours with an accommodation in the camps and guest houses on the shore of Lake Baikal. These tours will be designed according to your wishes and can combine a relaxing rest, fishing on the lake, and the sightseeing of Buryatia.
Travel Company "Baikal-Intour" provides the whole complex of services: